Monday, April 20, 2009

i smile wif tears~

hahaha:)
lawak plak..apela..i dun0 wat t0 say..
when im really want t0 make it clear,
u ch00se t0 hide it..
U said dat u r a big guys,
but u act like a child~;)
U keep saying dat u ign0re evytink n u 0pen minded,
but da truth is..
U care b0ut evytink people said,
u tink f0r evy single step people makes.;)
When i ask u wat d0 want u said,
U said n0thing..
but when i ask u A question,
u gv me bunches 0f answer, even its n0t wat i ask u..
hoh0;)
in frant of me u said,we hv n0 pr0blems,
but when u msg me, u said 'we had a little pr0blem'
ait??suda tuka ka??
again, u said, ' i hope u understand wat we think is not wat gonna happen',
hell0~
y u put 'we' there?
i never kn0w wat r u tinkin' about.
n, i never tink da same thing wif u.
s0,
d0nt tink dat my mind is lo0s like u.
h0hoh0...:D
i w0nder..s;)
whats g0ing 0n actually??
i cann0t read people's mind,
i d0nt care wat they tink bout me.
c0z wat they tink b0ut me, its n0t absolutely rite.
y d0nt u share wif me n let me kn0w what sh0uld i kn0w?
s0 dat i can make clarificati0n f0r evytink i d0ne.
in da end..
u g0 wit0ut listen t0 my explainati0n.
d0 i care?
hahhah:D
n0w,
i d0nt care bout wat u tink.
its up t0 you.
i try my best t0 keep diz frenship..but u bl0w it up
~0k!fine~
stick wif ur stupid assumpti0n.
such a lo0ser perasan c0ol.
u r n0t even worth it.
live wif it.
Allah always in da rite path~
happinest bel0ng t0 me..hehe;)
i'll never hate u c0z u r da 0ne wh0 gv me a hand when i was in tr0uble.
& i'll remember all dats till end of my life..~
"Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui."
[Al-Baqarah:216 ]

p/s: thanks t0 my gurlz again..we really praktise ' i cant smile with0ut you'..heheh
love n miss u gurls~pr0mise, n0 more tears f0r diz..the end~hahah:D

No comments:

Post a Comment